Wednesday 25 May 2011

Day 4

What a lovely day shame i had the day off :) Kim took day off as not very well so she's been resting so i carried on pottering around the house. Big job i wanted to do was get the conservatory cleaned in and out now that Kims moved her craft stuff upstairs.
Took a couple of hours but it cleaned up very nice :) the outside went better than i thought may just have to take up window cleaning lol.
So i think its chill out time this evening...jug of pimms in the fridge, some produce from the garden, a treat from the local butcher (sausage and bacon puff pastry swiss roll) for me and vegetarian quiche for Kim sorted :) going to sort out my fishing shed ready for next week before then

have not fished since before xmas and as theres a lake across the road to me i need to get my pike equipement changed over to carping. so until the weekend my friends l8rs
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment